We advise multinational companies based in the U.S. and overseas on the full range of international transactions and complex cross-border matters. Our knowledge of customs, trade, export control, antitrust and anti-bribery laws guides us as we craft solutions for clients seeking to conduct business globally.
- International mergers and acquisitions
- International joint venture negotiation, structuring and documentation
- Restructuring of international operations and joint ventures
- Establishment of wholly foreign owned subsidiaries
- International franchising
- Strategies for international sales, distribution and manufacturing
- International investments
- Cross-border commercial contracting
- International arbitration and dispute resolution
- Establishment of tax efficient overseas holding companies
Our team works collaboratively across borders to identify and avoid issues that may slow down or derail a transaction, and to ensure the deal is structured to achieve the client’s business goals. Please feel free to contact us at +1 (212) 245-7070 or e-mail us at email@example.com or fill out the form below. We will be happy to inform you, help you with your questions and take your first step together through this process.