We assist our clients with the preparation of all temporary visa petitions, applications for permanent residence and immigration. Our unique team has attorneys who have practiced in this field for more than a decade! Besides English, our attorneys’ and staff speak many foreign languages including Spanish, Turkish, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, French, Italian, and Portuguese.
With thousands of clients, professionals, individuals whom we helped to become legal citizens of the United States of America in past; with foundations and consulates whom we have built long term relationships, we continue to grow more and more each passing day.
With the interactive computer based programs we use and appointments we regularly schedule, we let our clients to learn about every step we are taking in their legal processes.
Business Visas, Work Related and Family Based Immigrant Visas, Waivers, Deportation Hearings and Naturalization Proceedings… Our team and staff are here to help you through every process. Why wait? Call us today!
The J-1 non immigrant visa is an educational and cultural program designed by the Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs and is available for the individuals who are approved to join an exchange visitor program in the United States. The program fosters the exchange of persons, knowledge and skills in education, arts and sciences. Before you apply for J-1 Visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate office, individuals must meet the requirements and must be accepted for one of the many exchange visitor program categories available with a sponsoring organization. J-1 visitors may remain in the United States until the end of their exchange program, as specified on form DS-2019. Once a J-1 visitor’s program ends, he or she may remain in the United States for an additional 30 days in order to prepare for departure from the country.
Visa Interview Requirements as follows:
• The Certificate of Eligibility (Form DS-2019) issued by the sponsor of the program
• Supporting documents which are country specific and the consulate website will have details
• A valid passport, that does not expire within the next six months
• Form DS-160 completed online – this is the non-immigrant visa application
• Fee receipt confirming payment of the visa application fee of $160 (please check for the latest fees)
• A recent color 2”×2” photograph, in the specified format
• Proof of insurance that meets US government specified guidelines