During Obama’s statement last night at 8 pm, and before the statement, the White House officials’ explanation over the phone, the details of Executive Order was provided and said, the expectations of undocumented immigrants’ from this Executive Order will pass. There are 4 important extend to know about the Executive Order that:
• Amongst those immigrants who will be deported, the priority is focused on and continue for those who has a criminal record
• The context of “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” (DACA) which was taken place 2 years ago, for those undocumented young immigrants, is going to be extended. The conditions of this extention: First of all, the obligation of being 31 years of age is lifted
• The other one is that entry into the U.S. for these people must enter the U.S. before January 1, 2010, rather than 2007.
• The most important part of this Executive Order which concerns millions of undocumented families will be creation of A New Deferred Action for parents’ status. The conditions for such parents are:
(a) Living in the U.S. at least for 5 years.
(b) Having U.S citizen or Legal Permanent Resident children
(c) While living in the U.S., did not involve any criminal activity
• The last important change is to find a better solution to the legal immigration system. This change will cover some students and investors. The details will soon be shared.
Today, Obama will sign the executive order and will be effective next year around spring
Details will follow shortly.
For Any questions, you may reach our office through telephone; +1-212-245-7070 or via e-mail at [email protected]
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax: +1 (877) 513-8339
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?