If I file I-130 for my brother, can he stay in the U.S. with his non-immigrant visa and adjust his status?
No, your brother may not remain in the U.S. with his tourist visa while he waits for an adjustment of status. Brother-sister immigrant visa category (F4) is a long waiting category that the beneficiary’s need to wait for a visa availability for this category for more than 10 years. Considering this time frame, your brother may not be able to remain in the U.S. with his tourist visa for 10 or more years in order to adjust his status. For getting a work permit, before coming to the U.S., he may apply for an H visa after finding an employer who may be able to and willing to file for an H petition (Form I-129, Petition for Non-immigrant Worker) on his behalf.
If you have any questions regarding immigrant visa, feel free to reach our Law Firm at +1-212-245-70 70 or [email protected] email address.
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax Numarası: +1 (877) 513-8339
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?