Is the United States government doing anything for refugees fleeing Syria due to threat of ISIS?
The United States government has recently announced that they will consider helping 75000 Syrian citizens to resettle in the U.S during the next five years. Agencies such as UNHCR continue to provide protection and assistance to over 2.3 million Syrians who have fled to neighboring countries, as well as providing aid to an estimated 1.5 million Syrians who are internally displaced. If you know of someone is need of resettlement, you should contact our law office so we can help you or your family member with the resettlement process in conjunction with the U.N. resettlement agency.
Feel free to call us at +1 (212) 245-7070 or send us an e-mail to [email protected].
OGMEN LAW FIRM CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Tel: (212) 245-7070
Fax Numarası: (877) 513-8339
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?