Is there a difference between EB5 Regional Centers versus an Individual EB5 Projects when applying for Green Card?
We do get a lot of questions about should I start my own business or use the regional centers projects to apply for a green card. This sometimes creates uncertainty.
If you can make the choice between them, to proceed with the Regional Center makes the green card process easier comparing applying under the new business enterprise which actually needs to clarify the following requirements such as a “new commercial enterprise;” whether the investment is in a “troubled business;” and whether the requisite “direct employment creation” has taken place or not. The major advantage of the regional center as compared with an individual EB-5 investment is that indirect employment creation is allowable. The other advantages would be to live anywhere in the U.S., have a choice of working or not working and his/her children may stay in the U.S.
If you have any questions regarding EB5 Visa, feel free to reach our Law Firm at +1-212-245-70 70 or [email protected] email address.
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax Numarası: +1 (877) 513-8339
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?