President Obama vowed Sunday to move forward with an executive order to ease immigration laws before the end of this year. The president said he would not wait any longer to address the country’s immigration problems and would grant legal status to most of the estimated 11 million undocumented residents living in the U.S.
For those of the people hoping to fall into that category of beneficiaries, it may be beneficial to start gathering these important documents that are almost always necessary in any application for an immigration benefit. Those documents include: a valid passport; a birth certificate, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, and the oldest proof possible to show when the US entry was first made. If the beneficiary has been arrested for any reason, they should gather the original certified disposition record. If a person is unsure of the dates, place, and time of any arrest, it may be a good idea to do an FBI background check. This process takes a few weeks and may be good to start it now so that they can gather the necessary documents early.
In instances when a person has been arrested by immigration officials, has been previously deported, or is currently in removal/deportation proceedings (immigration court), it is recommended that the person consult with an experienced immigration attorney who may be able to further assess their case.
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax: +1 (877) 513-8339
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?