Things to Consider When You are Applying for the Diversity Visa Lottery
Possible rejection for Diversity Visa applications even if they are selected from the process.
As everbody might know 2019 Diversity Visa application process going to take a place between October 3th and November 7th of this year. And the result will be out by May of Next year. It’s important to keep in mind that not every selected applicant will get the green card because the some applicant might not be eligible because of safety and health issues.
Even if you are selected from the application process you might not receive the Green Card if you are part of one of the followings:
• If you have serious health condition or
• Mental Health issues or
• Had committed any crime or
• Had entered the U.S. without admission or
• Had over stayed your legal status in the U.S.
If you have one of the above listed situations you will not be able to get the Green Card even if you are selected from the Diversity Visa selection.
The other important point to keep in mind is that if the applicant previously had any J1 visa training in the U.S. they might be subject to 2 years home residence requirement. It’s important the for them to take care of the Waiver process to remove the home residency requirement in order to be able to get their Green Card after they are selected from the selection process.
If you have any questions regarding the immigrant visa issues, please feel free to reach us at +1 212 245 70 70 or [email protected] email address.
Thank you so much.
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADRES: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Telefon Numarası: +1 (212) 245-70 70
Fax Numarası: +1 (877) 513-83 39
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?