What are the immigration consequences of voting if you are not a U.S. Citizen?
Unlawful voting is both a ground of inadmissibility and deportability. In order to register to vote, one has to sign a form affirming that you are a U.S. Citizen. Hence there is the additional issue of claiming to be a U.S. Citizen when you are not, which is an unwaivable ground of inadmissibility, unless it was before 1996. It is a basis for denial of US naturalization. It all comes down to the facts of the case and one must immediately seek the help of an immigration attorney since there are criminal and immigration consequences of such an action.
Should you have any problem regarding green card or citizenship process, feel free to call our law office at +1 212-245-70 70 or send us an email to [email protected]
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax Numarası: +1 (877) 513-8339
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?