What do I do now? I married and my husband applied for my green card but he is abusive towards me.
You absolutely should seek intervention if your husband is abusive towards you. We do not know the details of the abuse, but it seems that things can get dangerous for you. Also, as an abused spouse of a U.S. citizen, you should consult an attorney to discuss filing an application for VAWA on your behalf.
The violence against Women’s Act allows certain spouses and children of abusive U.S. Citizens and permanent residents to apply for relief and even adjust their status. You might be eligible to adjust status if you are deemed eligible to apply for VAWA.
If you have any questions regarding Green Card, feel free to reach our Law Firm at +1-212-245-70 70 or [email protected] email address.
OGMEN LAW FIRM CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Tel: (212) 245-7070
Fax Numarası: (877) 513-8339
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?