What do I do now?

What do I do now? I married and my husband applied for my green card but he is abusive towards me.

You absolutely should seek intervention if your husband is abusive towards you. We do not know the details of the abuse, but it seems that things can get dangerous for you. Also, as an abused spouse of a U.S. citizen, you should consult an attorney to discuss filing an application for VAWA on your behalf.

The violence against Women’s Act allows certain spouses and children of abusive U.S. Citizens and permanent residents to apply for relief and even adjust their status. You might be eligible to adjust status if you are deemed eligible to apply for VAWA.

If you have any questions regarding Green Card, feel free to reach our Law Firm at +1-212-245-70 70 or [email protected] email address.
Thank you.


ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA

Tel: (212) 245-7070

Fax Numarası: (877) 513-8339

E-mail: [email protected]



Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ayhan.ogmen.9




Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCaDBQ9O77OZ1CVmTnHD74w

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Av_Ayhan_Ogmen

Twitter: https://twitter.com/OgmenLaw

Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/user42035567

Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/user42029975

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/ayhanogmen

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/aogmen1






Enquire here

Give us a call or fill in the form below and we'll contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.

Error: Contact form not found.