When and how can a child help their undocumented parents to get green cards?
A child must be a U.S. Citizen and at least 21 years old to petition for their parents (mother or father) to live in the United States as green card holders. However, Green card holders (permanent residents) may not petition to bring their parents to live permanently in the United States.
If your parents do live in the United States, you as a US Citizen child can sponsor them even though they might be out of status. However, this might not be possible for a parent that has entered the United States without the inspection. If your parent entered without inspection (EWI), contact an immigration lawyer to discuss your situation prior to filing any paperwork with USCIS.
If you have any questions about getting Green Card for your parents, feel free to reach our Law Firm at +1-212-245-70 70 or [email protected] email address.
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax Numarası: +1 (877) 513-8339
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?