When and how can a child help their undocumented parents

When and how can a child help their undocumented parents to get green cards?

A child must be a U.S. Citizen and at least 21 years old to petition for their parents (mother or father) to live in the United States as green card holders. However, Green card holders (permanent residents) may not petition to bring their parents to live permanently in the United States.

If your parents do live in the United States, you as a US Citizen child can sponsor them even though they might be out of status. However, this might not be possible for a parent that has entered the United States without the inspection. If your parent entered without inspection (EWI), contact an immigration lawyer to discuss your situation prior to filing any paperwork with USCIS.

If you have any questions about getting Green Card for your parents, feel free to reach our Law Firm at +1-212-245-70 70 or [email protected] email address.

Thank you.


ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA

Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070

Fax Numarası: +1 (877) 513-8339

E-mail: [email protected]



Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ayhan.ogmen.9




Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCaDBQ9O77OZ1CVmTnHD74w

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Av_Ayhan_Ogmen

Twitter: https://twitter.com/OgmenLaw

Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/user42035567

Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/user42029975

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/ayhanogmen

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/aogmen1






Enquire here

Give us a call or fill in the form below and we'll contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.

Error: Contact form not found.