Who is NOT Eligible for New Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver process (I-601A)?
This new waiver allows certain immediate relatives of the U.S. citizens who are physically present in the United States to request provisional unlawful presence waivers prior to departing from the United States for consular processing of their immigration visa applications. The following person is NOT eligible:
• Is under the age of 17;
• Does not have a case pending with the Department of State, based on the approved immediate relative petition, and has not paid the immigrant visa processing fee;
• Has a prior interview scheduled by the Department of State for the US Consulate even if the interview has since been cancelled or rescheduled after January 3, 2013;
• Has a pending application with USCIS for lawful permanent resident status.
• USCIS has reason to believe that the alien may be subject to other grounds of inadmissibility other than unlawful presence;
• Is in removal proceedings, unless the removal proceedings are administratively closed and have not been recalendared at the time of filing the provisional waiver;
• Is subject to a final order of removal or a final order of exclusion or deportation
• Is subject to reinstatement of a prior removal order
If you have any questions regarding I-601 or I-601A Waiver Applications, feel free to reach our Law Firm at +1-212-245-70 70 or [email protected] email address.
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax Numarası: +1 (877) 513-8339
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?