As a Green card holder how can I bring my spouse to the U.S.? Should I apply for an immigrant visa?
According to the regulations, every visa applicant should apply for a U.S. visa according to their intents. In your wife’s case, since she is the wife of a legal permanent resident, she has to apply for an immigrant visa. However, if you file an immigrant visa petition on her behalf (under F2A category for the spouse of a legal permanent resident), there will be waiting period for a visa availability which will be more than one year. Therefore, considering the waiting period for an immigrant visa and your wife’s intent of a short visit, she may apply for a visitor visa (B-2). In this instance, she needs to be prepared to present proper and very detailed explanation and/or documentation to the consular officer, related to her temporary visit to the U.S., during her visa application.
If you have any questions about Green Card, feel free to reach our Law Firm at +1-212-245-70 70 or [email protected] email address.
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax Numarası: +1 (877) 513-8339
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?