Can an employer sponsor me for an employment based green card while I am here in the U.S. on a B-2 visa?
Filing an employment based green card petition is a lengthy and complicated process. If the petition is an EB2 or EB3, then it would have to follow a PERM approval which in itself takes anywhere between 6 months to a year. Hence it is not possible that this process will be completed while you are still in the country on B-2 visa. If the petition is an EB1 category then you would not need a Labor Certification but the employer will be filing an I-140 and I would assume since the priority date is current for that category you would want to file an I-485 for yourself. Filing this application shows immigrant intent and the filing occurs within 60 days of entry into the country, it raises a suspicion that you entered the U.S. with the wrong intent.
If you have any questions regarding Green Card, feel free to reach our Law Firm at +1-212-245-70 70 or [email protected] email address.
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax Numarası: +1 (877) 513-8339
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?