Latest Breaking News About US Visa Applications
Statements of Attorney Ayhan Ogmen about latest breaking news about Suspension of Non-Immigrant US Visa Applications:
As everyone knows that Turkey and the United State mutually suspended all Non-Immigrant visa services on October 8, 2017.
According to the official statement of the US Visa Information Service;
The U.S. Mission in Turkey has resumed processing visas on a limited basis. Applicants who wish to travel to the United States may now reschedule appointments. Please note, however, that limited appointment availability could result in longer than normal wait times. Expedited appointments are available in some cases. If you have urgent travel and cannot get a timely appointment, please schedule the next available appointment and then follow the steps to request an expedited appointment. When you make the request, please explain your urgent travel needs and state that your previous appointment was canceled.
US Visa Information Service
As Ogmen Law Office, we’ll bring you all the latest breaking news as it happens.
If you have any questions regarding Usa Visas, feel free to reach Ogmen Law Firm at +1 (212) 245-70 70 or [email protected] email address.
OGMEN LAW FIRM CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 26 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax: +1 (877) 513-8339
E-mail: [email protected]
- AMERİKA’DA VİZE DEĞİŞİMİ VEYA UZATMALARDA PASAPORTUMUN BİTİŞ SÜRESİ NE KADAR ÖNEMLİDİR ?
- ABD VİZE MÜLAKATINDA ÜZERİME OLAN EVLERİN TAPULARINI GÖSTERMEK ZORUNDA MIYIM ?
- ABD VATANDAŞI KİŞİ 18 YAŞINDAN KÜÇÜK BİRİNİ EVLATLIK ALIP VATANDAŞ YAPABİLİR Mİ ?
- 24 Aralık 2021 – ABD Göçmenlik ve Ticaret Hukuku Avukatı Ayhan Ogmen Canlı Yayını
- TURİST VİZESİYLE ABD’YE GELİP E2 STATÜSÜNE GEÇİŞ YAPARKEN ÇOCUKLARIM OKULA GİDEBİLİR Mİ ?